Friday, August 3, 2012

has it been a month?

Cannot believe it has been a month since my last post! This summer has flown by. Although I have been missing in action on the blog, we have been super busy around here.

Two of my sweet friends are due this month with their first babies. Brooks is having twin girls and Sarah is having a sweet little boy. I cannot wait to welcome these angels into this world. So in preparation for their arrivals, we got together for some baby showers full of sweetness, laughs, smiles, family and friends.

Sorry in advance for the bad iPhone quality picts.



CUTE AS A BUTTON BABY SHOWER













(Amazing painting from her aunt!!! I'll take one, please.)












AQUA AND ORANGE PINTEREST PARTY














Come on Catherine, Anne Chapline and Maclin! Bennett cannot wait to meet his new little buddies!

Oh, and I have also been busy these past couple of weeks on Instagram. I'm sure everyone else haS been using Instagram forever (as I am always late on things), but it's brand new to me. Quite possibly the biggest obsession in my life at the moment. Have you tried it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment