Tuesday, June 26, 2012

bad-to-the-minton

I don't know about you, but I don't think I have played the game, Badminton, since I was a young lady in the 80's with tight-rolled jeans and curled bangs held up with extra-strength hairspray. Lovely image, I know. I've played lots of tennis (me = horrible at tennis) since then, but no badminton.

I was so excited to design a badminton tournament invitation recently!


What a great group of parents that got together and brainstormed a fun, graduation party, but with some flare! And what better than a tournament... because whether we admit it or not, we all like a little friendly competition now and then!

It's all in the details when it comes to parties and designs. The tournament was being hosted on a crisp green lawn overlooking Mobile Bay. The invitation was printed with a racquet pattern background and an abstract shuttlecock displaying the graduates school colors. And everyone invited to the fabulous party was asked to wear white attire! I don't know about you, but I get so excited for any party that asks to provide a particular attire, especially when it's not Halloween.

I'm sure these special guest of honors had a blast celebrating while striking a feathered shuttle over a net! I wonder who won?

No comments:

Post a Comment