Tuesday, June 19, 2012

au pair


I designed this postcard for a customer looking to attract clients with children. Amelia had a great idea of what she wanted the design to look like, but just couldn't actually design it on paper. So after an initial meeting we shared ideas and this is what we came up with.

Amelia is a temporary au pair. She will stay with your kiddos for weekends that your husband may steal you away on a surprise get-a-way or during the weeknights when you have an out-of-town conference to attend. She wanted postcards placed at gift stores, children's clothing stores and also to hand out that spoke to both the parent and child. I was very happy with the end result, as I think Amelia was as well! I know if I saw this postcard sitting on a checkout counter, I would have to pick it up and see what it was all about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment