Wednesday, May 2, 2012

heads up

Hi Friends!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am planning on taking some time off this summer to spend with my little love bug, Bennett :) With summer fast approaching and Bennett starting preschool in the fall, I am having a desire to spend as much time with him as possible, before I turn around and he is a big boy. I am looking forward to spending the summer weeks playing in the sand, swinging at the park, swimming in the pool, going to the ice cream parlor, eating popsicles on the pier, taking afternoon naps, and just about anything else you can think of that is toddler style! I am so, so grateful for all of the wonderful work you have sent my way. I have become such a busy bee this last year and have creatively grown through all of it. I feel that a little summer break will have me bouncing back in September with fresh design ideas and a whole new 2012 Christmas Card Collection!

I hope that you understand my wish for a summer break. I am so saddened to know that I will not be available for many birthday party invitations, baby showers, stationery orders and sweet birth announcements. Trust me when I say, and if you know me personally than you already know, this was a hard decision to make because I love my job and I don't like to turn any opportunity away.

My break will begin Memorial Day weekend and I will be back after Labor Day! I will be taking orders through May 25th, to ensure a quick turn around before the holiday weekend. I will not be checking my email on a regular basis this summer, however, I am going to continue to update the blog from time to time with more samples from this past year that I have not had time to upload. I hope this message finds everyone happy and healthy.

Here's to a fantastic summer ahead for each of you!
Ashley

1 comment: