Thursday, May 17, 2012

booked

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know I am not going to be able to take anymore orders before Memorial Day Weekend. I am completely booked up and don't think that I can squeeze anymore projects into the short time frame I am working with. I took my last order today that fills up my schedule through the end of next week. I am so thankful for the many of you who have pre-ordered birthday, baptism and baby shower invitations, birth announcements, huggers, and paper accessories for summer parties. I am so thankful and honored to design all of these projects! I am sad to admit I cannot meet everyone's needs before my vacation and I hope I haven't inconvenienced anyone.

Once again, and as always, THANK YOU for your support of Rice Designs! I hope this finds everyone happy and healthy and gearing up for a fun summer ahead.

I'll be back in September (hopefully a lot more tan than I am now - ha)!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment