Monday, November 18, 2013

15 spots left


Hi friends! I wanted to update the blog and let everyone know there are only 15 spots left for a PREDESIGNED CHRISTMAS CARD this season! If you are interested but not sure which card yet, or if you don't have your photo yet, just shoot me an email so I can put your name on the list and guarantee a spot for you.

I will be taking CHRISTMAS CARD ENCLOSURE ORDERS through November 29, 2013! See the previous post for Enclosure Card designs. (Unfortunately we are almost out of stickers, so cards it is for the rest of the orders)

I am sorry that I have to limit the spots this year, but having a three year old and a three month old, it's important to me to put work aside come December and enjoy this time of year with them... because after all, they are only this little for so long :) And in the blink of an eye Christmas will have come and gone. I hope you understand where I am coming from and the hard decision it was to make for this season's card orders. Also I hope you understand how thankful I am for each and every one of you!

Blessings to everyone this week and preparing for Thanksgiving next!

No comments:

Post a Comment