Wednesday, November 14, 2012

is halloween over, already?

I meant to post this a few weeks ago, but time has flown by. I am really still in awe that Thanksgiving is next week. Seriously eight days away. Is it just me, or has November flown by?

Last year I created a logo and invitation suite for The Black Widows members. Every year this group of women throw a Halloween costume party benefitting a local charity. I was honored to be a part of this fun design.

My inspiration for this logo and invitation was Tory Burch-esque materials. I love her bold designs in her hand bags, etc.! And I'm really loving her fall boots this year... Unfortunately I'm loving them from a distance... more like admiring them through the store windows :) But loving them either way!

The Black Widows logo can be used in various ways. Recognizable, yet not redundant.












Invitation Options

RSVP Mailing Envelope


RSVP Card Front and Back


No comments:

Post a Comment