Sunday, September 16, 2012

b's big top birthday bash

It's so hard to believe that my sweet baby boy isn't really a baby anymore... he's two now. And turning two has literally transformed him into a big boy overnight. It's like he woke up knowing he was a year older. He started talking overnight. Nonstop. I think he grew a couple of inches overnight, as well, because he towers over his little buddies like a giant. And when I put Jon Jon outfits on him, he sometimes looks like he is too old for them. Please slow down, baby boy... please.

Bennett's 1st birthday didn't affect me the way this birthday has tugged at my heartstrings. As excited as I was about his two year mark, I was also sad. It's very bittersweet. I am loving every stage that we enter with him evolving each and everyday. He is all my dreams come true and prayers answered. I just can't believe how fast it has flown by. But even with the swiftness of two years, I relish in all the memories made with sweet B!

For his second birthday I decided to go with a circus, red and white striped theme... It is very fitting for our family and lifestyle since sometimes it feels like a circus around here! Thanks to Ikea, Pinterest (under photos, ex: PP) and Rice Designs, we were able to celebrate Bennett's Big Top 2nd Birthday Bash with lots of family, friends and fun!

I will deliver a separate post on the print materials later this week. The post will include design details for custom square, rounded corner invitations, lined envelopes, tent food cards, favor tags, cupcake toppers, signs, water bottle labels and more!


PP (Sidewalk Chalk Photo)








PP (Cake Bunting & Cake)



PP (Display & Jolly Rancher Lollipops)

PP (Paper Lunch Sacks)





PP (Clown Hats)

PP (Photo Booth)






Weavo the Clown was a hit with face painting and balloon art!



 


PP (Puppet Show)


PP (Crepe Paper Chandeliers)



 
Bennett sampled every single sugar on the table!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment