Sunday, January 29, 2012

the love train

Valentine's Day is fast approaching! I never really celebrated Valentine's Day until I had a baby. Even being married, my husband and I felt like it was silly to put so much pressure on February 14th. And I always remember hating Valentine's Day when I was in college. It was a day that made you feel like having a pity party for being single. You dig me all you single ladies?

And although I tell my sweet B and family I love them on a daily basis, I am now at the point in my life where I feel like I am so blessed and life is too short, so why not celebrate, and celebrate BIG!

The love train has come to town and made quite an impact in our home... Red velvet cupcakes with buttercream frosting and red sugar candy sprinkled on top... cupcake toppers with family fun messages printed on polka dot and striped backgrounds... individually wrapped chocolates... bright magenta flowers in cylinder vases... gifts for our sweet baby boy... new tennis balls for our spunky springer spaniel... and funny, cheesy Valentine's Day cards between the hubby and I. And although I still DON'T believe you should embrace love only one day out of the year, I do believe everyday is a blessing and I am thankful to have a reason to celebrate.




Calling Cards make a great Valentine's Day happy for friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment