Friday, December 30, 2011

baby jay

First off I would like to send a HUGE thanks to all of Rice Designs wonderful customers! You guys have made this a very fun, creative and successful year for me, and I cannot thank everyone enough. I am truly honored to receive your trust in designing your paper stationery! I hope to work with you all in the future and would also love to help create one-of-a-kind designs for anyone new on this blog. Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I am really looking forward to 2012 - especially January 2012 when we will welcome my first nephew, James Michael Hawley II or otherwise known as "Baby Jay!" There are not enough words to explain how excited I am to meet my nephew and to share the joy of motherhood with my sweet sister, Lou Lou. So what better way to ring in the new year on Rice Designs blog than to share designs from Jay's baby shower!

I'll be back in the next few days with several Christmas Cards, Weddings and Party invitations! Happy New Year!




















No comments:

Post a Comment