Sunday, February 20, 2011

we're back!

Wow, it's been quite awhile since I last posted anything on Rice Designs blog. Although I have been MIA in the blogging world, I've been up-to-my-ears in new designs & being a new mom... and absolutely loving every minute of it!

To catch you up to speed, let's start with WEDDINGS! These are several weddings that I have designed starting back in the hot days of summer 2010 (that just sounded like soooo long ago saying 2010, but in reality it was just a few months ago). Enjoy!

allison & matt · march 19, 2011 · rosemary beach, florida






amy & cody · october 16, 2010 · fairhope, alabama








dawn & james · september 25, 2010 · rosemary beach, florida




katie & dan · december 11, 2010 · daphne, alabama













katie & dan · december 10, 2010 · point clear, alabama



mosie & brandon · april 2, 2011 · daphne, alabama



lauren & anderson · september 18, 2010 · montgomery, alabama








And there's a lot more where that came from! I'll post more wedding stationery very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment